- Doing taxes is never fun, even if the person doing them is studying accounting.
- All it takes is a little bit of Jager to turn Justin into a Trivial Pursuit master. I was winning until the devil juice entered the equation.
- Tumbling Monkeys is the "best game ever" when played by four adults.
- Finally having "couple friends" to spend time with is awesome - even if requiring "couple friends" means we're old and lame.
- "Pick It Up" and Taco Bell are still integral parts of an evening out. A post-fun trip to taco bell was the only thing missing at the end of last night...
- No matter how bad a day seems (especially after doing taxes), it can all be made better by watching the following:
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Things we learned this weekend
Posted by Jenny at 1:19 PM